Skip to main content

Tooth Fairy Pillow and Fairy Wands

Now one of our little relatives has her aprons she has put in some requests. 

Apparently the tooth fairy is having problems finding teeth so a pillow with a pocket for the tooth will help the fairy. There is some urgency as the third tooth fell out recently. 






I am not sure why but two wands are also needed  - one for the nearly six year old and the other for her younger sister.

I  made the first wand and concentrated on making it sparkle. I sewed sequins and beads on to felt and ribbon. I wish I had put stiff card in it as it's a soft heart! It will have to be the spare wand. Everyone should have a spare wand!



I remembered the stiff card for wands  two and three.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Another Purse For Hair Accessories

Hairbands