Skip to main content

Bandana Bibs

We can't have enough bandana bibs when a baby is teething so I have been experimenting. There are so many free patterns and You Tube tutorials on the internet that I was spoiled for choice. 



On the first two I sewed on metal press stud fasteners. This is time consuming and can look ugly. I borrowed a Kam stud kit for the next two. These were easy to apply though the kit looked complicated at first sight and came with no written instructions. Again the internet came in handy for a quick tutorial. The result looks much more professional. Next time I use them I will interface the stud area to provide more strength. I am going to buy a Kam kit though I'm not sure what I will use them for once we do not need bibs anymore. Perhaps dolls' clothes?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Another Purse For Hair Accessories

Hairbands