Skip to main content

Fleece Hat

I watched the You Tube video about making a hat in one hour  (Make IT Easy With Liz). The method is very easy and Liz explains it well.  I want to make hats for four children.  I also want to customise by adding applique but cannot decide on a design!

The first hat took less than an hour to cut out and sew. It is made out of a remnant from polyester microfleece I had bought for backing bibs. I had bought a bargain bundle when I visited Aberkan Mill in North Wales. I do not like buying over the internet. I have been surprised how difficult it has been to find  fleece stockists I can visit. I want micro fleece because thicker fabric would be too bulky on little heads.







First try on - mmm thinks: Next time I'll put in a few stitches to fix the brim in position!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Christmas Threader

Another Purse For Hair Accessories