Skip to main content

May Makes


Another Stella Hoodie (Tilly and the Buttons pattern) I added three inches to the length.





Sunhats using the pattern from Oliver and Schwinn . The first one - quack quack- was a breeze to make. The second - hearts - was a nightmare yet the materials were the same quality and the pattern was cut to the same size. Everything went wrong so I  finished it with extra tucks in the sewing and three broken needles in the bin!




A quilted pocket for my mobile phone. I hardly ever use the phone but I love the pattern on this fabric. It was a fat quarter in a pack I was given. I'd like to find more.




Another zipped purse. I ordered Heat and Bond fleece interfacing from the USA via Amazon. It comes in small packs. 

Easy to use but expensive when considering I was only using it in order to use up scraps and there is a limit to how many zipped pouches anyone needs. 




I ordered a multi pack of zips from China via Amazon. I'm pleased with my pack of 50 which has ten different colours of nine inch invisible zips. Amazing bargain at  £2. 23.  I wasn't expecting  invisible zips so I bought a normal  zip for the pouch I was making. It sets my next task though - learning to insert invisible zips. It seems I was lucky as some of the reviews about the packs report that they received 50  zips all in the same colour - yellow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Another Purse For Hair Accessories

Christmas Threader