Skip to main content

Me and My Overlocker

 I often refer to my overlocker it as a serger because I watch so many American youtubers  giving advice. Some of the vdieos are quite confusing especially when the presenter breaks to talk to and introduce their pet - usually a dog. It often happens. 

Tilly of Tilly and the Buttons has just written a useful article about trouble shooting when the stitching seems all wrong:



I have been doing nothing more with my overlocker than tidy seams with it. It has behaved well so far. Even then I tend to use my Janome sewing machine with zigzag stitch if I am in a hurry to finish anything. I have so many ambitions to improve my sewing so I must experiment.  Great article Tilly - knowing what might happen and how to fix it is a confidence booster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Christmas Threader

Another Purse For Hair Accessories