Skip to main content

Sunny Day Shorts

These shorts were a quick make  using another free pattern from Oliver and Schwinn. Clear instructions. 

 I like long shorts!  I added an inch to the length to this pair for a three year old. Fingers crossed they will be a good fit. 


Later...

They are a bit baggy on the waist so the elastic needs to be cut down.  The little model reports that she will be able to run fast in them but it may be that they will drop to her hips if she moves far. I'm glad I did not add more than an inch to the length. 

I do like the Oliver and Schwinn pattern. The things that need to be altered on this pair of shorts are my adaptions to the pattern.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Christmas Threader

Another Purse For Hair Accessories