Skip to main content

Some Of My Favourite Tutorials

 I am always on the lookout for YouTube vloggers who clearly explain how to make items without telling me personal details about  how tired they are, their daily life and introducing me to their pets. Another thing I appreciate is NO background sounds but so many vloggers add nerve jangling music. Does that sound mean? Sorry - sometimes I'm in a hurry to learn something new.

Recently I have been impressed with the sewalong tutorials on Sew Sew Lounge, "Behind the Pink Door" , "Melly Sews","Sweet Red Poppy  and  "Made Every Day".

Here are links to some examples:

Sew Sew Lounge : Toni explains how to sew. I traced the outline of a RTW blouse only to find that it was not going to be as simple to sew as I first thought. I was able to find the instructions I needed on Toni's YouTube channel.

Sweet Red Poppy : Sewing for Children

Leggings (Includes a free pattern)



Note the links to the free patterns can be accessed by clicking on "Show More"  in the text under the vlogs on YouTube. 


Hoodie (includes a free pattern)



Behind the Pink Door: Great tutorials on a wide variety of patterns.

Piped Cushion Cover









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue V9246 Pattern Review

Christmas Threader

Another Purse For Hair Accessories